Thursday 9 May 2013

Prologue - Remembrance


The song I picked for this chapter is "Heart Of Stone" by IKO. 
This chapter is written in journal form, as Evan explains his background.


25th December, 2013


I can remember this day in my past the best. Although, then it was 25th December, 2002. It was the day my parents were taken from me, and the day I had decided that one day I would rid the world of demons.
But, my dear journal, let me start from the beginning. I got sidetracked.
I am Evan James Black, and I am now 21 years old. My birthday was last month, the 23rd of November. I am now old enough to participate in this "100 Baby Challenge" that has been circling. 
But I have my own motives to participate. 
I'm offtrack again, I'll return to this topic later on. 
So, most people call me Evan Black. I currently live in the peaceful town called Sunset Valley. It's the perfect spot to start my challenge, for there is an A.I. Center in the city center, and the scenery is just beautiful. I love taking Morning Star riding in the early hours of the morning. I think he enjoys all the attention, and he enjoys the fresh ocean breeze as well as I do.


I'll be visiting the A.I. Center tomorrow to find my first surrogate. Once I have achieved the 100 Baby Mark, then the time has come for me to finally launch an attack on the Demon Dimension.
I should probably explain.
You see, Journal, I am what the modern world call a Warlock, being able to manipulate Magic and create Elixirs and open Portals.
I was born to Skylar Bianca Black and Sebastian Nova Black, both of who were a witch and a warlock. My parents were peacekeepers in the supernatural community, breaking up vampire and werewolf turf wars and destroy the occasional demon that would escape into our world from Hell.


They created a name for themselves, and they were good in what they did. 
They got married after they met in Moonlight Falls, and soon after they had me. I was named after my two grandfathers, and was also born as a warlock.
My parents were thrilled, and they taught me well. I loved them, as they loved me.
Then came the Christmas of 2002. 


The snow was deep, and was beginning to stick. Snowflakes kept pouring from the sky, and it was a great day. I spent it with my family. I remember me and my mother building snowmen outside on our front yard. Me and dad watched TV together, drinking eggnog and chatting about my studies. I was home schooled  but I was still a great student. It's why I am so successful now.


We lived in a shabby old house inside the Falls. Our holiday lights were hung and, as night approached, we settled inside. 
Mother made us a delicious dinner and, while we were eating, there was a knock on the door.


Being the boy I was then, I said I would get it, and walked to the door. Too short to look through the peep hole, I opened it and I remember the cold winter's evening air hitting me in the face. 
I shivered and looked up into the beautiful golden eyes of a woman.


She greeted me politely, and asked if I could call my mother. She said her name was Lilith.
I ran back in and told my mother who was at the door. 



She and my dad reacted at the same time, my mother snatching me up and running with me to the bedroom. My father shouted at us how much he loved us, and then he ran to the front door. I heard the crackle of flames and the vicious laughter of Lilith. My father was battling with her.


Years later I discovered that Lilith was a Demon, who was on earth to escape Hell. She could control magic just like we could, and my father didn't stand a chance. 
He died first, his body slumping to the floor, magic-less. Powerless. Lifeless.


My mother suppressed a scream, and kept my mouth shut as well. 
Lilith advanced into the house, and she blazed everything, setting the house on fire. The magical flames spread quickly, destroying everything in its path.


\My mother fought it the best she could, but she soon became exhausted. She used the last of her magic to Portal me away from the house, to the Town Square.


From there I watched as our house exploded into a million pieces, windows shattering, and I knew my mother was dead.


I was alone.
The authorities soon found me, and I was taken up in the adoption system.
There I had some dark times as well, but that, Journal, is a story for another day.
Since the day my parents died, I swore to take revenge upon the woman that killed them.
After I found out she was a demon, my plans expanded.
I would rid the world of all demons. 



But to do that I needed an army of warriors and supernatural creatures.
As much as I despise the creatures of the night and moon, the vampires and werewolves, I needed their abilities to complete my mission. So I spent my teenage years allying myself with them through out the country. I even once found love, but that is too hard to talk about, Journal.
I hope you now understand the pain I feel for the loss of my parents, and you must understand that I will complete this challenge, what ever the cost.
There's too much at stake.

~~~~~~~~~
Extraction from "Evan Black's Secret Journal"

So there you have it! 
There's Evan's back story and past, and his reason for devoting himself to this challenge.
Stay tuned for Chapter 1 as Evan meets his first surrogate!
  

10 comments:

  1. Interesting first chapter! I love the back story! Poor Evan :(
    There were some grammar mistakes, too many commas and missing words, that distracted me a bit from the story, but those would all be easy fixes.
    Overall, great chapter! I can't wait for the next one! He'll be having some interesting children!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reread the chapter again, and fixed all the mistakes I could see! :)
      Thank you for your kind words! I feel bad for Evan, but unfortunately I'm sadistic and like to cause pain to sims >:D
      Can't wait for the first children!
      ~Skylar Arden~

      Delete
  2. OMG SKYLAR! I'M UBER IMPRESSED WITH THIS FIRST CHAPTER AND MAY I JUST SAY I'M HOOKED. SO IF U CANCEL THIS ONE I WILL DESTORY U! MAHAHAHAH XOXO
    Evan is going make 100 beautiful babies I'm sure and I can't wait to see this story unfold. I'm sure Aidey would love to meet Evan one day :) and even teach him a thing or two ;)
    xoxo Aideybabes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I definiatly not cancelling this one >.< Too many angry mobs, lol!
      Can't wait to see his babies *_* We definiatly should do a crossover sometime! I'll message you! :)
      Thank you for all the kind words ^^
      ~Skylar Arden~

      Delete
    2. A CROSSOVER COUPLE BETWEEN OUR STORIES WOULD BE PERFECT CONSIDERING WERE THE TWO MOST MAGICAL DADDIES OUT THERE!
      I WILL SOOOO DO THAT WITH U, AS LONG AS U DON'T CANCEL!

      Delete
    3. :D I won't cancel, promise. I'll let you know when I have a baby that I think would work great for a crossover couple <3 <3
      ~Skylar Arden~

      Delete
  3. Wow I have to admit I am a intrigued. However there is so much darkness I hope things turn around for this guy. I hope the bebe's will help him find love in his heart.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A ray of hope is on its way to Evan :) No worries. Thank you for reading and commenting!
      ~Skylar Arden~

      Delete
  4. Wow that's was great. , I can't wait for chapter 1 and see who's your first surrogate. :D
    I love the back story and the reason he's starting the challenge. Interesting and different. I like it. :D
    YAY! More male challenges!

    ~Hailey
    (aka Dawn)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say, the male challenges seem to be more interesting these days! :) Thanks for reading Dawney. Yeah, I wanted to do something different from the crowd, you know me ;P
      ~Skylar Arden~

      Delete